If you are looking for press releases from an earlier period, please contact us.
- 08.03.2018 / Corporate News /Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 24.11.2017 / Adhoc News /Ad hoc-announcement
- Linde AG: Linde Acceptance ratio for the voluntary public takeover offer (exchange offer) of Linde plc to the shareholders of Linde AG reached 90% threshold
- 24.11.2017 / Trade News /Linde develops fully customised, large-scale integrated gas production system in Kazakhstan
- The integrated supply system designed for customer ArcelorMittal - the world's largest steel corporation - at ArcelorMittal's Temirtau site in Kazakhstan proves the value of a customer-centric approach when developing bespoke and complex projects.
- 29.08.2014 / Corporate News /Linde Colombia: Social Responsibility Video
One country, six cities, one organization supporting and initiating social projects: Linde Colombia in December 2013 did their first Volunteering program, they help to dreams came true for families, elders and low- income children. Overall 3 houses were built, they brought happiness and love to the elders and finally 3 were schools refurbished and decorated.
- 18.10.2013 / /Linde Colombia obtains recertifications in ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 and FSSC 22000
In year 2013, Linde Colombia S.A. received recertification and monitoring audits by Bureau Veritas Certification (BVQI), for Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Management Systems, in which they recommended to maintain certifications according to the international standards listed below:
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System, for production and trading of liquid Oxygen , Nitrogen and Argon produced in plants ASU Bogota and Cartagena , Liquid Carbon Dioxide Recovery, production and trading of specialty gases and blendings, protection welding gases, and production and trading of hydrogen in cylinders , tube trailers and via pipeline.
ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System, for production of liquid oxygen , nitrogen and argon produced in plants ASU Bogota and Cartagena and liquid carbon dioxide recovery.
OHSAS 18001:2007 Health and Safety Management System, for production of Liquid Oxygen, Nitrogen and Argon liquids produced in plants ASU Bogota and Cartagena and and liquid carbon dioxide recovery.
FSSC 22000 (ISO 22000:2005 - PAS 220) Food Safety Management System, for production of liquid carbon dioxide use in the Food industry.
- 18.10.2013 / /REMEO program, the comprehensive care training specialized on human health
Linde Colombia and Remeo program are aware of their social responsibility and in response to the identification of a problem such as low quality training in chronic mechanical ventilated patients, they started in 2011 a program with institutions dedicated to offer comprehensive training in Health areas, seeking to develop clinical skills to work with communities. These agreements have been operating in the following cities:
• Barranquilla Technical Institute and Health Administration
• Bogota with nursing assistants school EFSA
• Medellin with politécnico Marco Fidel Suarez
Since signing the agreement based on Decree 2376 of 2010, Linde Colimbia opens Remeo center’s doors to more than 260 nursing students to allow the construction of knowledge based on protocols and procedures of Remeo program, carrying out activities under the supervision of a multidisciplinary team working in the program, who contributes to the work done by students, without affecting the patient’s safety and care quality.
WHY CREATING TEACHING AGREEMENTS LINDE HEALTHCARE IN COLOMBIA?
No institution in the country has an academic curriculum in chronic ventilated patient management for auxiliary nurses, so looking up for the staff with the right profile became a major problem, slowing the process of patient admission.
With the program of students training, who have rotated through teacher assistance agreements, we have achieved a better attention to our patients, due to a more quickly staff recruitment with the right profile guaranteed. In addition, we have a competitive advantage in the market, making it even more attractive for health professionals who can get jobs in intensive care units once they graduate.
On the other hand, having a teaching care agreement offers some other advantages to those mentioned above such as:
1. The consideration of services within which are national certification of caregivers who are part of the training program for caregivers, with the academic support of an educational institution to certify training care assistance.
2. Having half scholarships for medical emergency and critical care graduate in order to generate greater incentives and training for staff with the best performance in Remeo program.
3. Participation as attendees at the annual health meeting in the city of Barranquilla.
For this and many other reasons, Linde Colombia is a company that is not only creating jobs, but also forming human talent in health.
- 30.09.2013 / Corporate News /Leading industrial companies agree on an action plan for the construction of a hydrogen refuelling network in Germany
The six partners in the "H2 Mobility" initiative - Air Liquide, Daimler, Linde, OMV, Shell and Total – have set up upon a specific action plan for the construction of a nationwide hydrogen refuelling network for fuel cell-powered electric vehicles.
- 27.09.2013 / Corporate News /Dr Wolfgang Büchele to become new CEO of Linde AG
The Supervisory Board of Linde AG, in its meeting today, has appointed Dr Wolfgang Büchele (54) as member of the Executive Board effective 1 May 2014 and designated CEO.
- 25.09.2013 / Corporate News /Linde raises the bar for hydrogen transport efficiency
- Technology company The Linde Group has developed a new storage technology that will enable a much more efficient transport of larger amounts of hydrogen.
- 20.09.2013 / Corporate News /Linde again listed in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index
Linde AG has been listed again in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. The analysts at RobecoSAM have thereby acknowledged the continuous improvement in the sustainability performance of the technology group.
- 10.09.2013 / Trade News /New cryogenic technology significantly reduces Campylobacter in poultry
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced that positive results from trials of a new cryogenic technology could enable the Food Standards Agency (FSA) in the UK to meet its 2015 Campylobacter reduction targets.
- 22.08.2013 / Trade News /Linde to build world’s largest CO2 purification and liquefaction plant
The technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a contract to build the world’s largest carbon dioxide (CO2) purification and liquefaction plant for Jubail United Petrochemical Company (UNITED), a manufacturing affiliate of SABIC (Saudi Basic Industries Corporation). The plant will be located in Jubail Industrial City, Saudi Arabia.
- 19.06.2013 / Trade News /Linde and LiSEC launch new glass coating technology to improve solar energy yields
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of
S-COAT®, a highly innovative and cost effective anti-reflection (AR) coating technology which significantly increases light transmission values and resultant energy yields of solar modules
- 17.06.2013 / Corporate News /Linde to manage on-site gas supply for Russian petrochemical company SIBUR
Technology company The Linde Group will be managing the gas supply infrastructure of SIBUR, the largest petrochemical company in Russia, CIS and Eastern Europe, at its Dzerzhinsk site in the Nizhny Novgorod region of Russia, also building and operating two new air separation units (ASUs). Both companies signed a long-term contract to this effect today. Under the deal, Linde will be investing EUR 70 million in the ASUs. The new on-site plants are set to come on stream at the end of 2015.
- 03.06.2013 / Corporate News /Linde strengthens petrochemical hub in the U.S.
The technology company The Linde Group will invest more than USD 200 million to build a large, state-of-the-art air separation unit (ASU), a new gasification train and supporting equipment and facilities in La Porte, Texas.
- 29.05.2013 / Corporate News /New Supervisory Board elected at Linde AGM – Dr Manfred Schneider confirmed as Chairman
At the Annual General Meeting of Linde AG held today, the shareholder representatives were elected in rotation for the new Supervisory Board. At the constitutive meeting of the Supervisory Board held immediately after the AGM, the members of the new Supervisory Board confirmed Dr Manfred Schneider as their Chairman.
- 28.05.2013 / Corporate News /Linde to build large ammonia plant in Russia
The technology company The Linde Group has formed a joint venture with chemical company JSC KuibyshevAzot to build and operate a large ammonia plant at the Togliatti site in Russia's Samara region. Both partners signed an agreement to this effect on 27 May 2013. The deal will involve a total investment volume of around EUR 275 million. Both companies have an equal stake in the newly formed venture, Linde Nitrogen Togliatti.
- 17.05.2013 / Trade News /Linde to refuel world’s first hybrid hydrogen race car
Munich, 17 May 2013 – The Nürburgring 24 Hours Race on 19 and 20 May 2013 will see the world premiere of a very special Aston Martin race car - the first hybrid hydrogen-powered race car to compete in an international motorsport event.
- 13.05.2013 / Trade News /Linde invests in crop science as challenge to food security intensifies
Linde Gases, a division of the Linde Group, today announced the launch of its Crop Science business. The re-energised product and service offering – previously referred to as its "fumigants" business – is recognition of Linde's renewed commitment to combating the increasing challenges facing the world food supply chain.
- 09.05.2013 / Trade News /BOC secures long-term supply deal with SSI Steel UK
BOC today announced it has signed a long-term agreement to supply industrial gases to one of the biggest steelmakers in the UK, SSI Steel UK.
- 06.05.2013 / Corporate News /Linde has decided to call and redeem EUR 400 m Undated Subordinated Bond
The Linde Group has decided to call and redeem the EUR 400 m Undated Subordinated Bond issued by Linde Finance B.V. in 2003 and guaranteed by Linde AG at its nominal amount. Call and Redemption of the bond shall be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Bond on July 3, 2013.
- 06.05.2013 / Corporate News /January to March 2013: Linde makes a solid start to the new financial year
In the first quarter of 2013, the technology company The Linde Group again achieved increases in Group revenue and Group operating profit. "We have made a good solid start to the new financial year," commented Professor Dr Wolfgang Reitzle, Chief Executive Officer of Linde AG, on the interim report.
- 22.04.2013 / Trade News /Linde and Pelchem join forces to fuel M2M innovation
Linde Electronics, the global electronics business of The Linde Group, has strengthened its material support for electronics manufacturing by announcing a strategic partnership with Pelchem, the global fluorochemicals specialist, to accelerate the development of Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS).
- 16.04.2013 / Trade News /Linde provides hydrogen fueling systems for BMW materials handling expansion
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, USA, 16 April 2013 – BMW Manufacturing's plant in Spartanburg, South Carolina, has more than doubled its fleet of material handling equipment using hydrogen fueling systems provided by Linde North America. The 4.0 million square foot production facility now powers its entire hydrogen-fuel cell fleet of more than 230 units to service the plant's production and logistics functions, making it one of the largest fuel cell forklift sites in the world.
- 10.04.2013 / Corporate News /Linde launches dual tranche bond transaction of EUR 650 m and USD 500 m
AG (A stable/A3 stable) has today successfully placed EUR 650 m and USD 500 m of senior notes with respectively 10-year and 5-year maturities. The euro denominated bond, with a coupon of 2.00 %, was priced at 45 basis points over Euro-MidSwaps. The USD bond bears a coupon of 1.50 % and was priced at 67 basis points over USD-MidSwaps.
- 09.04.2013 / Corporate News /Linde to build major plant complex for Reliance in India
Technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a major contract by Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) to build several plants to generate and purify gases in Jamnagar, India. Part of the Reliance Group, India’s largest private enterprise, RIL specialises in the energy and petrochemicals industries.
- 08.04.2013 / Trade News /Linde to showcase clean energy innovations at HANNOVER MESSE trade show
Technology company The Linde Group will be presenting the latest advances in eco-friendly energy carriers at HANNOVER MESSE 2013. It will be focusing in particular on hydrogen and liquefied natural gas (LNG).
- 20.03.2013 / Corporate News /Linde to build natural gas terminal for Gassco AS in Emden (Germany)
The technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a contract to build a natural gas terminal in the town of Emden in northern Germany. The deal is worth around EUR 260 million. The contract was awarded by Norwegian state-owned company Gassco AS on behalf of Gassled joint venture.
- 12.03.2013 / Trade News /Selas Fluid Processing Corporation changes name to Linde Engineering North America Inc.
- Selas Fluid Processing Corporation announced today that the company’s Executive Board has approved a name change to Linde Engineering North America Inc., effective immediately. The company engineers, supplies and constructs air separation and synthesis gas plants as well as technology furnaces and fired process equipment for the refining, petrochemical, chemical, gas, and pharmaceutical industries.
- 11.03.2013 / Corporate News /Linde to build six major air separation units in China
The technology company The Linde Group will build six major air separation units for Shenhua Ningxia Coal Industry Group Co. Ltd. and Shenhua Logistics Group Co. Ltd. in Yinchuan in the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region in Northwest China.
- 11.03.2013 / Trade News /Linde takes over joint venture OCAP in Netherlands as sole shareholder
The Linde Group, a world-leading gases and engineering company, acquired the remaining shares of its partner Volker Wessels Stevin Deelnemingen in the OCAP joint venture (Organic CO2 for Assimilation by Plants). With immediate effect the supplier of industrial gases is thus the sole shareholder. The acquisition enables The Linde Group to reinforce its position in the global energy and environment growth market as one of the leading suppliers of clean technologies for its Clean Energy Programm.
- 20.09.2012 / Trade News /Linde opens world leading aquaculture innovation centre in Norway
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, has announced the opening of their state-of-the-art Innovation Centre for Aquaculture, a pioneering R&D and testing unit located at Ålesund in Norway. The centre was formally opened by Norway's Vice Minister of the Ministry of Fisheries and Coastal Affairs, Kristine Gramstad, at an inauguration ceremony today.
- 18.09.2012 / Corporate News /Linde to be listed in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index
On 24 September 2012, Linde AG will be added to the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (DJSI World) in acknowledgement of continued progress in its sustainability performance.
- 12.09.2012 / Trade News /Swindon to pioneer green hydrogen transport
- Vehicles powered by green hydrogen will be a regular feature of the transport scene around Swindon over the coming years, with the expansion of BOC's Hydrogen Refuelling Station at the Honda of the UK Manufacturing site on the outskirts of the town.
- 03.11.2011 / Trade News /Enabling technology for low-polluting electricity generation from coal: Successful pilot plant for CO2 capture to start long-term test
- A separation efficiency of 90 percent, high purity and much lower energy input: These are the results of the research project for CO2 scrubbing, which RWE Power, BASF and Linde are conducting together.
- 03.10.2011 / Press Releases /Linde achieves record levels and is set for further growth
- At its meeting yesterday, the Supervisory Board of Linde AG approved the financial statements of the holding company and the Group financial statements for the 2010 financial year.
- 17.08.2011 / Corporate News /Linde carbon capture project to receive major R&D grant by U.S. Department of Energy
The U.S. Department of Energy has selected technology group The Linde Group to receive USD 15 million for the advancement of carbon dioxide (CO2) capture technologies.